BioNova® Leads the Way
BioNova's history in North America began in 2007, when James and Hae-Sun Robyn pioneered bringing the BioNova® systems from Germany. Since then, BioNova® has been the First in every category of marketing, installation, technological innovation, maintenance, training, product provision, Dealer support, and education for NSPs in North America.
- BioNova® is the largest/oldest Natural Swimming Pool (NSP) systems provider in North America.
- BioNova® has completed more NSP installations in North America than all other systems providers combined.
- BioNova® is wholly American owned and operated.
Other significant Firsts include:
- BioNova® is the leading systems provider in North America and the first to have successful NSP installations in climates from California to Connecticut and from Toronto to Texas.
- BioNova® is the first systems provider to build an NSP in the USA and Canada.
- BioNova® expertise was used for the design and installation of the first Public NSP in North America at Webber Park in Minneapolis, MN.
- BioNova® is the first to have Dealers in North America (since 2007) and continues to have more Dealers than all other systems providers.
- BioNova® is the only NSP systems provider to have a complete support staff based in North America.
- BioNova® is the only NSP systems provider to have a complete warehouse and distribution facility in North America.
- BioNova® Dealers were the first to receive training in North America and have attended regular training courses in English every year since 2008.
- BioNova® is the only swimming pool company in the US to exhibit at the US Green Building Council Greenbuild Expo.
- BioNova® has lectured at more venues in North America than all other NSP firms combined - see our What We've Been Doing page to see how we continue to lead the way.